Terms of Service
The design and content of Alphabet Zone websites as well Alphabet Zone’s products are protected by Intellectual Property laws, including copyright. Unless otherwise stated, the content and products are and remain the intellectual property of Alphabet Zone Ltd and any further dissemination of this material or any commercial use or sale of this material is prohibited. Material linked anywhere on the website or material used by Alphabet Zone Ltd to deliver services to our clients which is the intellectual property of someone other than Alphabet Zone Ltd may not be copied, used or further disseminated without the express and written permission of the holder of intellectual property in that material, except as expressly permitted by law.
Lessons and courses
- Our lessons are solely for persons aged 18 and older.
- Lessons are delivered online.
- Before you start and pay, you will have a free of charge session with our Director of Studies to determine what and how you need to learn to achieve your learning goals.
- When you decide to learn English with our teachers, you will be required to choose dates and times of the lessons you pay for and they will be specified on your invoice.
- The accepted payment method is a bank transfer.
- If you can’t attend a scheduled lesson, you can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and the lesson can be rescheduled if we are notified at least 24 hours before the lesson is due.
Interactive e-books and EFL/ESL materials
- You need to create an account on one of our e-learning platforms to use the interactive materials.
- All payments are processed by PayPal and you can pay using your PayPal account or by credit or debit card.
- Once you pay for and start using the materials, the payment is not refundable.
Equal Opportunities and Anti-Discrimination
Alphabet Zone treats everyone equally, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, disability, educational or professional background, religious beliefs and interests, as long as they are not disrespectful, offensive, hostile or discriminating towards others.
We reserve the right to terminate our services immediately and without any notice or to refuse further service to you if you demonstrate disrespectful, offensive, hostile, harassing or discriminating behaviour towards Alphabet Zone’s employees, or if you express any disrespectful, offensive, hostile or discriminating opinions about any human being while using our services. If we decide to terminate our services to you, you will receive a refund for the unused service you have paid for.
- PayPal for self-study English Grammar, IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training courses available on our e-learning platform. Please note that PayPal account is not necessary – payment can be made using a debit card or a credit card.
- For online lessons and courses via direct bank transfer to Alphabet Zone’s bank accounts from the following countries:
– the UK in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
– Eurozone* countries and SEPA** countries in Euro
– the USA in Dollar (USD)
– Australia in Australian Dollar (AUD)
– Poland in Polish Zloty (PLN)
– in US Dollar (USD) from bank accounts in USD from the following countries: Bulgaria, British Virgin Islands, Canada, China, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates.
*Eurozone countries: Austria , Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain
**SEPA countries: all Eurozone countries plus: Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.
Last updated: 18/11/2019