Terms of Service
The design and content of Alphabet Zone websites as well Alphabet Zone’s products are protected by Intellectual Property laws, including copyright. Unless otherwise stated, the content and products are and remain the intellectual property of Alphabet Zone Ltd and any further dissemination of this material or any commercial use or sale of this material is prohibited. Material linked anywhere on the website or material used by Alphabet Zone Ltd to deliver services to our clients which is the intellectual property of someone other than Alphabet Zone Ltd may not be copied, used or further disseminated without the express and written permission of the holder of intellectual property in that material, except as expressly permitted by law.
- Our lessons are solely for persons aged 18 and older.
- Lessons are delivered online.
- Before you start and pay, you will have a free of charge session with our Director of Studies to determine what and how you need to learn to achieve your learning goals.
- When you decide to learn English with our teachers, you will be required to choose dates and times of the lessons you pay for and they will be specified on your invoice.
- Alphabet Zone does not cancel or reschedule lessons that have been booked.
- Please note that we might not be able to reschedule any lessons you cancel or fail to attend.
Careers Services Zone
- Our careers services are solely for persons aged 18 and older.
- The scope of service, dates, deadlines and prices are agreed on before you pay and specified on the invoice you receive.
- In the case of interview preparation sessions, the times and dates are agreed on before you pay and specified on your invoice.
Equal Opportunities and Anti-Discrimination
Alphabet Zone treats everyone equally, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, disability, educational or professional background, religious beliefs and interests, as long as they are not disrespectful, offensive, hostile or discriminating towards others.
We reserve the right to terminate our services immediately and without any notice or to refuse further service to you if you demonstrate disrespectful, offensive, hostile, harassing or discriminating behaviour towards Alphabet Zone’s employees, or if you express any disrespectful, offensive, hostile or discriminating opinions about any human being while using our services. If we decide to terminate our services to you, you will receive a refund for the unused service you have paid for.
- PayPal for self-study English Grammar, IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training courses available on our e-learning platform. Please note that PayPal account is not necessary – payment can be made using a debit card or a credit card.
- For online lessons and careers services via direct bank transfer to Alphabet Zone’s bank accounts from the following countries:
– the UK in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
– Eurozone* countries and SEPA** countries in Euro
– the USA in Dollar (USD)
– Australia in Australian Dollar (AUD)
– Poland in Polish Zloty (PLN)
– in US Dollar (USD) from bank accounts in USD from the following countries: Bulgaria, British Virgin Islands, Canada, China, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and United Arab Emirates.
*Eurozone countries: Austria , Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain
**SEPA countries: all Eurozone countries plus: Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.
Last updated: 02/08/2019